Learn Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)

Friday, April 6, 2012

When I was doing my project on Computational Fluid Dynamics at 2002, I feel it's very difficult to find a website or sources telling about this subject. At that time, I email many professor all around the world to ask for help. One of them is V.V. Ranade, very well known professor in fluid dynamics. He answer very fast "ask your supervisor to help".

So I decide to make this blog as a resource on CFD. I'll put links on CFD Resources, books, forum and tutorial, all about CFD. I, especially familiar with FLUENT and GAMBIT, so my tutorial will cover this two programs.

If you good enough in CFD, you can share your knowledge here. I don't limit any articles, any other CFD Pogram such as CFX, Gridgen is welcome.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Friend, I like your blog. It has information on the basics of CFD which is rare to find. Thanks for the blog! You haven't mentioned your name anywhere. It will be good to know which branch of engineering or science interests you

Albert Park said...

I'm Chemical Engineer, but now working for Local Government. My final assignment about gas liquid mixing using fluent back to 2001

Israel Da Silva said...

Hi Albert
Will you advise me to use ANSYS Fluent 6.3 or ANSYS workbench 13. I don't know the difference

Post a Comment